NJ Cannabis Consulting Referral Network
- Planning and successfully operating a cannabis business requires products and services from many different types of ancillary businesses.
- Cannabis companies need help locating reliable ancillary companies that can help them reach their business goals.
- The NJ Cannabis Consulting Referral Network supports this effort by maintaining a list of vetted ancillary companies to refer to its prospects and clients.
- The network also provides Strategic Allies with new sales leads, plus the opportunity to earn referral fees from NJ Cannabis Consulting.
Q: What is this referral network?
A: A way for ancillary companies operating in the cannabis space to network with other companies for mutual benefit.
Q: What is the purpose of this type of network?
A: To grow business in the cannabis space:
- Succeeding in the planning and successful operation of a cannabis business requires products and services from many diverse types of ancillary businesses.
- They need help locating reliable ancillary companies that can help them reach their full potential.
- This program supports this effort by maintaining a list of vetted ancillary companies to refer to its prospects and clients.
- In turn, Strategic Allies benefit from new sales leads, plus the opportunity to earn referral fees from NJ Cannabis Consulting.
Q: I there a cost to participate in this network?
Q: What type of referrals are possible?
A: Whatever makes the most sense for your business. To date two types of referrals have been out into place, but other options are possible:
- Informal – no referral fees are involved.
- Typical – For closed business, a referral fee will be paid to the referring partner (typically 10%).
Q: Must referral agreements be two-way?
A: Not at all.
Q: How are referrals typically done?
A: Typically, an introductory email is used, providing some background on the prospect and the referral partner. Additional info (such as brochures) can also be provided.
Q: Is a formal agreement required?
A: Not necessarily, but if that is your preference, then yes.
Q: How will the referrals be tracked?
A: The honor system.
Q: Who manages the network?
A: Heading up this new marketing channel is Shawnene M. Vance. Shawnene has more than 15 years’ experience in managerial, marketing and sales positions across several industries, including cannabis. She holds BS and MBA degrees.
Q: How do I get started?
A: Complete the following contact form and we will reach out to you to discuss the network.